Just Tell You

  
when it rains my feeling would be quiet~
don't know where to start. I'm also one of the victims of a broken home. but that was years ago, now I'm grateful to live in peace without having to hear the argument.  
divorced? That's what I heard when I was four years old. Not I don't understand what it means, but only tears I can't even.  

when I was a teenager, an argument still heard. when the argument begins I shut my bedroom door and put earphones at full volume hope not hear what they were arguing about. actually I'm sad, I want to cry... yeah I don't know what I feel >.< 

I may look happy like nothing happen. one thing I always remember, I would not want to be like them (my parents). deep down in my heart I hate them, but somehow they are my parents. for those of you who experienced the same thing as I experienced, don't think of suicide or destroy you. because it will only make you slumped in public life. we are just a victim of hubris our parents, we have a right to be happy. and happiness is only ourselves that can create, not anyone else!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Sweet 18th