AIB Seumur Hidup !

Didn't know what to give the tittle of this post ! 'Disgrace of a lifetime' ! Maybe it's an appropriate tittle. Yeah, I think so, Kkkkkkk~ 

When I first saw it, my heart was beating very fast. Honestly, I wanted to cry. But my tears can't overflow. Soon I'll be crazy ! it thought. I back to home with this feeling,disappointed,mad! My mind is empty like uninhabited. Why is this ? Everytime I wanted to show that I can, there's always obstacles that made me show I couldn't . I hate this !
Sorry, maybe you don't understand what I'm talking about . Yeah, because I haven't told at the beginning of the story. What I mean disgrace here is because I didn't pass in 2 subjects >.< Kyaaaaa... I'm a stupid girl,right ? T____T

  
Look at this ! I have a 'D' value in 2 my subjects >.< . I'll never forget this ! Thanks for the introduction of business professors who teach me. Amazing Prize... ! LOL

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Sweet 18th